Saturday, December 24, 2011

Starbucks VIA coffee - any opinions?

So last week the wife and I went with some friends to watch The Muppet Movie for a matinee. I had 3 cups of VIA from about 7 am to 2pm. I thought, oh well it's instant coffee, I won't get too buzzed from it.

During the movie I was so jittery that I had to get up and walk 8 blocks around the theater, at least 3 times. I missed at least half the movie, and I love the Muppets and Jason Segal.

When I got home I looked up the info on VIA coffee and found it was mainly ground espresso with a very large caffeine content.

Mind you, it tasted great and I absolutely love Starbucks, but I would have to warn you if you are prone to anxiety attacks like myself, please be careful!

Try the decaf!

By the way, Merry Christmas Everyone!

G. "Buzzed" Jimmy

2 comments:

FANdoo deals said...

Great Blog!! That was amazing. Your thought processing is wonderful. The way you tell the thing is awesome. You are really a master.

Best Deals in India

parvez said...

I appreciate your blog! thanks for creating nicest one....
Worldwide Hotel Reservations