Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Get a $25 Free Bonus from ING Direct Canada when you open an account

ING Direct Canada is offering you a $25 bonus when you open an account online or over the phone. You can either visit INGDirect.ca or call 1-800-464-3473      to open an Investment Savings Account, Tax Free Savings Account, unMortgage or Streetwise Funds account.

Use this Orange Key Referral Code to get your $25 bonus deposited into your account:

16180913S1

keywords: ingdirect, ing direct, ingdirect.ca, bonus, savings, tax free savings account, interest rate, rates, free, $25, referral, canada, bank, best, accounts

1 comment:

johndouglas said...

This is a terrific site! It has been very informative and useful to me. I have found several useful products. Just wanted to let you know how much I enjoy your website. I find it really useful. Thank you so much for all the info. I received from your sites!

johndouglas

Best Savings Accounts Uk