Get a free ride on the new RAV Canada Line from Richmond to Vancouver from 1 pm to 9 pm today. 100,000 riders are expected to take advantage of this Translink offer today. Bikes are not permitted on the trains today, but cyclists can leave their bikes with a valet service at Broadway-City Hall, Oakridge-41st Street and Marine Drive .
For more info on Canada Line stations and revised bus connections, visit Translink's website
Bus connection changes:
South of Fraser Services : Richmond, Delta, Surrey, White Rock
* 311, 351, 352, 354, 601, 602, 603, 604 buses will run more frequently and connect to Canada Line at Bridgeport Station in Richmond instead of travelling to Vancouver.
* 3, 10, 15, 17, N15 services will be extended to Marine Drive Station for all trips except the 3, which will serve the station for all trips during weekday peak periods and for every second trip during all other periods.
* 10 service will run more frequently to benefit customers along the Granville corridor.
* 15 will run less often as customers can travel on the Canada Line along the Cambie corridor.
* 17 will no longer serve Marpole Loop.
* 98 B-Line service will be discontinued. Use Canada Line for fastest north-south travel or 10 for local service along Granville.
Airport/Sea Island Services
* Airport Station bus loop will be closed.
* 424 service will be discontinued; use Canada Line to travel to/from the airport.
* N10 NightBus will continue to serve the airport during overnight hours when Canada Line is not operating.
* 100 service will travel west only as far as Marpole Loop. Customers can transfer to Canada Line at Marine Drive Station to travel to the airport.
* 620, C92, C90 services will travel to Bridgeport Station instead of Airport Station.
keywords: vancouver bc, richmond, surrey, delta, white rock, canada line, rav, stations, bikes, stations, bus connections, 301